1. Services provided (Subject of the SalesAutopilot Service Agreement)
(1) On the basis of this Agreement, SalesAutopilot (Service Provider) – in exchange for a fee – provides the Contracting Party with the use of the SalesAutopilot services (hereinafter as “Service”) available at the www.SalesAutopilot.com Internet addresses (hereinafter as “Webpage”), and operates the system that allows the Service to be provided (software and hardware components) (hereinafter as “System”), for the duration of the Agreement and subject to the terms and conditions hereof.
(2) As part of the Service, SalesAutopilot provides the Service components and functions presented at the following webpages: https://www.salesautopilot.com/features/ and https://www.salesautopilot.com/pricing/.
(3) When using the Service, constructed from the components it had selected, to handle and store personal data, Contracting Party acts in the capacity of a data controller. In this regard, while providing the Service, SalesAutopilot is to be regarded as data processor because it only provides Contracting Party with the technological solutions necessary for data handling in the framework of the Service, but it does not carry out data controlling activities with regard to the personal data stored and handled in the System. SalesAutopilot shall not use the personal data stored in the System for its own benefit or for the benefit of third parties, and it shall not disclose them.
2. Contracting parties
SalesAutopilot Kft. (registered seat: H-1024 Budapest, Margit krt. 31-33, félemelet 4-5., Tax number: 25743500-2-41) (hereinafter as “SalesAutopilot”)
You or the legal entity or the entity without legal personality that you represent (hereinafter as “Contracting Party”)
Execution of the agreement
(1) After confirming the registration to use the Service on the Webpage, Contracting Party accepts the provisions of the Agreement while providing the additional data by ticking the tick box and clicking on the save button, which is regarded as the execution of the Agreement.
(2) Rights and obligations of Parties determined in this Agreement become binding as of that time and remain binding until the Agreement is terminated. Contracting Party shall fully comply with the provisions of the Agreement and warrants that they have concluded the Agreement on their own behalf and for their own benefit – or the legal entity they represent – and not on behalf of or for the benefit of third parties.
(3) Contracting Parties qualifying as consumers (i.e. using the Service for private purposes) can withdraw from the Agreement within 14 days of the registration in accordance with Govt. Decree 45/2014 (II.26.) on the Detailed Rules of Agreements between Consumers and Companies. Contracting Party is entitled to this right of withdrawal only if the use of the Service has not been started in effect, i.e. no e-mail list or form has been created in the software, i.e. Contracting Party is not entitled to the right of withdrawal if SalesAutopilot has already commenced performing the Agreement with Contracting Party’s consent before the 14-workday withdrawal deadline has passed. If SalesAutopilot has commenced performance before the 14-day deadline has passed, Contracting Party is entitled to the right of cancellation. Upon exercising the right of cancellation, the Agreement is terminated with effect to the future, but SalesAutopilot can issue an invoice to Contracting Party for the Services it has already performed.
2.2. Duration of the Agreement, cancellation of the Agreement by Contracting Party
(1) Parties sign this Agreement for an indefinite period.
(2) Contracting Party may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect at any time. This Agreement may be terminated via an e-mail sent to the central e-mail address of SalesAutopilot (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the e-mail address used for the execution of this Agreement, or by sending a written notification through the Customer Service of SalesAutopilot.
(3) When the Agreement is terminated by Contracting Party, the Agreement terminates at 24:00 hours on the day of the cancellation.
(4) Contracting Party shall pay the fee that SalesAutopilot is due for the Services used until 24:00 hours on the day of the termination within 8 days of relevant invoice is issued.
(5) When the Agreement is terminated by Contracting Party, SalesAutopilot immediately discontinues providing the Service, and deletes the stored data, settings, content etc. without delay. Data entries connected to Contracting Party will no longer be available or reproducible in its Systems.
2.3. Termination of the Agreement by SalesAutopilot
(1) SalesAutopilot may terminate the Agreement with a 90-day notice period without an obligation to explain.
(2) SalesAutopilot may terminate the Agreement with immediate effect in case of a material breach of contract by Contracting Party. It is regarded as a material breach of contract especially if Contracting Party uses the Service in a manner or with a purpose that violates legislation, or if it does not fulfill its payment obligation within 30 (thirty) days of its due date.
(3) When SalesAutopilot terminates the Agreement with immediate effect, the Agreement terminates at 24:00 hours on the day of the cancellation, however, SalesAutopilot is entitled to immediately suspend the provision of the Service if it detects a breach of contract.
(4) When the SalesAutopilot terminates the Agreement with a 90-day notice period, the Agreement terminates at 24:00 hours on the 90th day after the cancellation.
(5) SalesAutopilot confirms cancellation of the Agreement by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address Contracting Party has provided.
(6) Contracting Party shall settle the fee that SalesAutopilot is due for the Services used until 24:00 hours on the day of the termination within 8 days of relevant invoice is issued.
(7) If SalesAutopilot terminates the Agreement because of a material breach of contract by Contracting Party, SalesAutopilot is not required to pay back the fees paid by Contracting Party in advance (e.g. prepaid fees or fees of annual packages).
(8) When the Agreement is terminated by SalesAutopilot – either with a 90-day notice or with immediate effect – SalesAutopilot immediately discontinues providing the Service, and deletes the stored data, settings, content etc. without delay. Data entries connected to Contracting Party will no longer be available or reproducible in its Systems.
2.4. Obligations of Contracting Party when the Agreement is terminated
(1) Until 24:00 hours of the day after the termination of the Agreement, Contracting Party shall remove from its webpage any opt-in gates and subscription possibilities that use the database of the Service, and any data-registry forms used in connection with the Service, and any script that displays them or establishes a database connection or enables one to be established.
(2) If Contracting Party does not fulfill its obligations arising from point (1) or does not fulfill its payment obligation to SalesAutopilot within 30 days, SalesAutopilot may initiate an error message to be displayed relating to the use of the Service when clicking on the save button of the data registry forms used in connection with the Service, instead of the ‘Thank You’ message normally displayed. In this case, the data entered in the form will not be saved and the scripts establishing the connection with the database will not function as intended.
3. Rights and obligations of Parties
3.1. Role of SalesAutopilot and the content it creates
(1) Contracting Party acknowledges and accepts that the sole task of SalesAutopilot is to maintain the operation of the Service and the availability of the System. In this regard, SalesAutopilot does not create any content and is not an author of any e-mail or other content element sent with the help of the Service (forms, landing pages, SMS, DM letters etc.). It does not check these regularly, nor does it observe the content created by Contracting Party. SalesAutopilot expressly rejects any liability for any direct, material or consequential damages arising from the sending of the newsletters.
(2) When sending an e-mail via the Service of SalesAutopilot, Contracting Party shall be responsible for the authenticity of the content created through the use of the System, and Contracting Party shall reimburse SalesAutopilot for any direct or consequential damage incurred that arises from Contracting Party’s use of the Service.
(3) SalesAutopilot maintains the right to supervise any content Contracting Party has sent or published with the purpose of maintaining its safe operation. In case of any content that violates the rules detailed in point 8 of this Agreement, defined by SalesAutopilot, SalesAutopilot maintains the right to suspend the displaying or the sending of the content and notify Contracting Party accordingly.
3.2. Processing the personal data of natural persons
(1) Contracting Party acknowledges and accepts that it is required to notify the affected natural persons regarding the details of any data collecting and data processing action in the manner required by applicable legislation, and to establish the conditions of lawful data processing and to act in accordance with them. SalesAutopilot accepts no liability or obligation whatsoever if Contracting Party fails to fulfill its such obligations.
(2) In order to complete the procedures initiated by the affected natural persons (GDPR1 14-19.§), SalesAutopilot provides Contracting Party with functions and documentation on the Webpage with the help of which Contracting Party can fulfill such requests.
(3) In case of a data protection incident, SalesAutopilot shall act in accordance with the provisions of Article 33(2) of GDPR and takes every reasonably expected step to enable Contracting Party to fulfill its obligation of maintaining records and providing data as Contracting Party is expected to do in accordance with Article 33(1) and (3) and Article 34 of GDPR.
(4) Contracting Party as data controller states that with regard to any data processing it performs, it thoroughly examines, as required by the provisions of Article 32 of GDPR, and with the purpose of complying with the Regulation, what kind of security measures are necessary with regard to the personal data it processes, then compares these with the measures introduced by SalesAutopilot in point 8 of this Agreement, and based on this, it determines whether the level of security established by SalesAutopilot complies with the data handling requirements with regard to the data processing it carries out or it intends to carry out. Contracting Party explicitly states that it uses the SalesAutopilot Service for data processing only in such cases when it has verified that the level of security achieved by SalesAutopilot complies with the data security requirements of the data processing it performs, or it intends to perform.
3.3. Other conditions
(1) SalesAutopilot shall make reasonable measures in order to achieve that Contracting Party’s e-mails are sent at the time previously set. Despite this, SalesAutopilot maintains the right to modify the scheduled sending date without advance notification.
(2) When using the Service, Contracting Party may use more accounts in parallel. Each account is regarded as a separate legal relation and the terms of the Agreement are accepted separately when each account is established.
(3) SalesAutopilot shall not merge more accounts into one account, shall not share data of one account among more accounts, shall not migrate data from any one account into any other account.
(4) SalesAutopilot shall enable Contracting Party to transfer the data stored in the Service to another information technology system either in part or in whole with the use of automated tools (API, built-in or other integrations, Zapier etc.), and migrate said data from such systems to Service, and to use the Service with a code developed by Contracting Party or its agent (hereinafter as “Proprietary code”), or realize a business logic reaching beyond the boundaries of the Service with the above tools.
(5) SalesAutopilot shall not accept liability for the realization of the data transfers mentioned in the previous point, nor for the functioning of the Service affected by the Proprietary code, nor for the business logic reaching beyond the boundaries of the Service, and it shall not assume liability for any damage resulting from Service events realized, not realized or realized defectively this way.
(6) SalesAutopilot shall monitor the use of certain components of the Service with the purpose of developing, optimizing the Service and in order to develop its business, which does not mean accessing the personal data stored in the accounts in any case.
(7) SalesAutopilot warrants that the Services it provides as the subject of the Agreement – including the software that allows the Service to be provided – comply with the conditions and requirements determined in this Agreement, in applicable legislation and standards, for the whole duration of the legal relation, and that they are fit for the intended use for the whole duration of the legal relation.
(7) SalesAutopilot also warrants that no third party possesses any right with regard to the Service provided as the subject of the Agreement that may limit or prevent User from exercising their rights determined in this Agreement or by legislation during the existence of this legal relation.
4. Copyright, trademarks
(1) The software components operating as part of the Service, the operational know-how of the system, the information reaching the level of copyright material (integrated images, photographs, animation, video or audio recordings, music, lyrics and applets) are protected by law. SalesAutopilot is the exclusive holder of the copyrights. During the use of the Service, SalesAutopilot grants a non-exclusive and non-transferable right (license) to Contracting Party to use the elements protected by copyright.
(2) Contracting Party shall hold all copyright relating to the content, data, information, unique solutions and applications that are created during the use of the Service. By accepting this Agreement, Contracting Party grants an irrevocable permit to SalesAutopilot to use the solutions that are protected by copyright in accordance with this Agreement and for the duration of this Agreement, and permits SalesAutopilot to use the method of application of the Service it developed for educational purposes.
(3) This Agreement does not grant any right whatsoever to the copyrights held by SalesAutopilot or any of its subcontractors.
5. Use of the Service by Contracting Party or its agent
(1) With the purpose of using the Service, Contracting Party is entitled to provide access for persons it employs, it has entered into a services contract with, or with whom it has entered into any other legal relation for the purpose of work, and may register their e-mail address, and create user names and passwords for them.
(2) Contracting Party is responsible for handling the usernames and passwords it has provided confidentially, revealing them to third parties is a breach of contract. Furthermore, Contracting Party is responsible for any activity that takes place with the use of its username and password, or with the use of the accesses Contracting Party has distributed.
(3) Contracting Party warrants that it has the necessary authorization to use the access data it has provided lawfully within the framework of the Service (e-mail address, Contracting Party name, password, mobile phone number), especially to register them in the new user registration interface of the Service.
(4) If Contracting Party provides more persons with access to the Service (hereinafter as Users), Contracting Party shall be responsible for setting the appropriate user authorization levels of each User, with special regard to the authorization related to finance and administrator privileges. SalesAutopilot shall deflect any responsibility to Contracting Party which arises from issuing incorrect authorization levels.
6. Other rights and limitations
(1) Contracting Party is entitled to use the Service only in consideration of the limitations and when observing the rights hereunder.
6.1. Limitations to reverse engineering, deciphering and analyzing internal structure.
(1) Contracting Party agrees that it shall not decipher program codes either directly or indirectly, nor shall it search for source codes, object codes or basic structures, ideas, algorithms in connection with the Service provided by SalesAutopilot.
6.2. Multiple use
(1) Contracting Party may only use the Service for its own business purposes. In respect of this, use of the Service for enterprises belonging to the same group of companies through the same account – among others – is prohibited. Furthermore, it is also prohibited to use the Service in the interest of another legal entity or natural person or other organization (e.g. agency use) which is other than the Contracting Party. The partner program of SalesAutopilot provides a solution for agency purposes.
(2) Violating the provisions of paragraph (1) of this point is regarded as a material breach of contract.
7. Rules of using SalesAutopilot
(1) In connection with sending e-mails, Contracting Party declares that:
(a) It shall not send unwanted marketing letters for commercial or non-commercial purposes. Unwanted e-mails are e-mails which are sent to recipients who have not consented to such e-mails being sent to them prior to the first e-mail sent to them. This includes e-mails with deceptive, misleading content, especially if they create an impression for recipient that they originate from a third person that recipient knows but who is not the sender of the e-mail. The procedure to follow in case of a breach of anti-spam regulations is available on the Webpage.
(b) It shall not use the Service for unlawful purposes.
(c) It shall not harass, threaten, cause inconvenience to (an)other person(s).
(d) It shall not send or disclose images with explicitly sexual content, or materials that attack a community of the web, including images and content that are racist, incite hate, or are sacrilegious, or ones that SalesAutopilot deems as such.
(e) It shall not send or disclose any material that is libelous, offensive, inaccurate, obscene, sacrilegious or one that incites violence, or is ethnically offensive.
(f) It shall not encourage to use or send information or software that violates any local, national or international laws or legislation.
(g) It shall not use or reproduce any material protected by copyright without the consent of the copyright holder.
(h) It shall not forward any material that promotes or offers information on illegal activity, or which encourages physical violence against any person or group.
(i) It shall not send any content that includes links to sexual, pornographic, distasteful images, to propaganda inciting hatred, or to any illicit content, such as illegal software, product serial numbers, code breaking software.
(2) If Contracting Party breaches any of the above usage rules, it commits a material breach of contract and SalesAutopilot maintains the right to suspend or terminate Contracting Party’s access to the Service or any data which is in connection with the violation of the above rules, with or without prior notification.
8. Usage and storage
(1) SalesAutopilot stores Contracting Party’s data, e-mail lists, e-mails, statistics, reports, settings generated while using the Service and other data related to Contracting Party within the System. When providing the Service, SalesAutopilot shall act with the maximum amount of care that it is reasonably expected to show, including, but not limited to the following:
(a) SalesAutopilot shall provide Contracting Party with a user interface that is protected with a username and a password, which guarantees that Contracting Party’s data can only be accessed with the username and password that Contracting Party has selected and which can be altered anytime.
(b) SalesAutopilot shall store Contracting Party’s password in its database in an encrypted form, therefore it cannot be deciphered.
(c) SalesAutopilot shall protect the data traffic of the user interface created for Contracting Party with an encryption that is in line with the current state of technology (which, at the time of this Agreement being concluded, is SHA-256 encryption) and acquires a proper Certificate to prove it.
(d) SalesAutopilot shall employ hardware and software technologies with high operational and data security to process and store the data, and it shall regularly check their relevant features in order to compare them with the requirements of the age and, if necessary, shall improve, update or replace them.
(2) SalesAutopilot shall apply the following security levels or solutions, or procedures providing the same or higher levels of security.
- Our servers are physically located in the Amazon AWS (Amazon Ireland) server park, where servers are protected with the highest-level security measures (biometric authentication, physical location of the data center is confidential).
- Protection against DDOS attacks.
- Amazon AWS certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, SOC 1, SOC 2 and SOC 3, PCI DSS Level 1, CISPE, CSA.
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) when accessing the servers.
- Encrypted communication between servers.
- Constant monitoring of access and critical activities with the help of AWS Trusted Advisor, Cloudwatch and Cloudtrail.
Protection against data loss and malfunction
- Databases managed by our clients are stored separately.
- In case of a malfunction or data loss, we restore data within 2 hours.
- Regularly saving on separate servers.
- Account passwords are stored hashed, our employees cannot see the real passwords. If you lose your password, a new one must be provided.
- The login page communicates with the application with TLS encryption.
- The whole SalesAutopilot application is TLS encrypted.
- We continually check the security of our system.
- It is possible to set different levels of privileges for each user, for each project folder or e-mail list.
- Irregular e-mail activity is monitored with human resources.
Internal IT protection
- Our employees are trained on the best security practices.
Security level applied by system administrators managing the data center:
- Aes-xts 256 local disc encryption for every local client device disc.
- Two-step verification with rolling code for Aws log-ins.
- Any modification performed is stored in Aws config logs.
- Every employee connects to the servers with their own unique ssh keys.
- Certain components are only available from the local network through a 256-bit encrypted tunnel.
- 0-24 reception service and camera surveillance
- Access card entry
- Entry and exit logs
9. Calculation of the Service fee
(1) When using the Service, Contracting Party may create more accounts based on the Service components and fees it selected according to its needs. The fees of Services belonging to separate accounts are invoiced on separate invoices, i.e. if Contracting Party has more accounts, its payment obligation results from more invoices.
(2) Contracting Party may select a Service package based on the Price list available on the Webpage, and the fee for the software is calculated based on the size of the database handled in its account. Detailed fees are included in the actual price list which SalesAutopilot publishes on its Webpage.
(3) SalesAutopilot is entitled to charge forward costs it incurs in connection with fulfilling payment obligations.
10. Payment of the Service fee
(1) The monthly fees of the Service to be paid are invoiced on the first day after the calendar month in question, using the method of calculation and the fee of the Service package which has been set in that account.
(2) Payment deadline for the fees is within 8 days of the issue date of the invoice. SalesAutopilot maintains the right to invoice fees for partial months with a month delay together with the full-month fees in certain cases, especially for the month when the Service is ordered.
(3) If Contracting Party wishes to change its invoicing details after the invoice has been issued, SalesAutopilot maintains the right to charge a one-time administrative fee of EUR 20 + VAT.
(4) If Contracting Party fails to fulfill its payment obligation, SalesAutopilot is entitled to charge a default interest to Contracting Party. The default interest is calculated on the basis of the payment obligation affected by the late performance, and its rate is the actual central bank base rate increased with 8 percentage points. The base rate to be used for the calculation of the interest is the one in effect on the first day of the calendar half year that is affected by the late payment.
(5) If Contracting Party falls into arrears with one of its accounts, SalesAutopilot is entitled to apply the same procedure for all of the accounts Contracting Party holds until the debt has been paid, which is made possible by the provisions of points 10.1-10.3 with regard to the account in arrears.
(6) When canceling the Service, Contracting Party shall settle all of its outstanding fees in connection with the Service at the same time.
(7) The fees paid for the Service belong to the account they are connected to. SalesAutopilot shall not use any fees originally invoiced for one account to settle for activities of another SalesAutopilot account.
10.1. Limiting the Service because of late payment of the fees
(1) If Contracting Party – independently of the number of accounts – fails to settle the fees payable by the current payment deadline, SalesAutopilot may limit the Service with or without prior notification until such fees affected by the late payment have been received, and during this term:
(i) The scheduled e-mails, text messages are not sent, DM mails are not generated.
10.2. Suspending the Service if late payment exceeds 15 calendar days
(1) If the period of late payment exceeds 15 calendar days, SalesAutopilot may suspend providing the Service, during which:
(i) Subscribers, orders, data modifications are not recorded in SalesAutopilot forms.
(ii) Scheduled e-mails, SMS-s are not sent, DM mails are not generated.
(iii) Contracting Party can only access the administrative functions in its account, it cannot access the system it has built.
(iv) If Contracting Party settles its outstanding debt and pays a reactivation fee of EUR 40 + VAT, the functions that were limited as described above become available again.
(v) With regard to the requests filed by data subjects during this period (GDPR Articles 14-21), SalesAutopilot Customer Service contributes in realizing them by making available the necessary information. In the interest of fulfilling the data provision, Contracting Party explicitly permits SalesAutopilot to access the personal data it stores and controls as part of the Service only with this purpose and for the duration of the Agreement.
10.3. Termination of the Service by SalesAutopilot with immediate effect if late payment exceeds 30 calendar days
(1) If the period of late payment exceeds 30 calendar days, SalesAutopilot may terminate this Agreement with immediate effect in accordance with paragraph (2) of point 2.3 of this Agreement.
10.4. Settling the fee by bank card directly debit
(1) SalesAutopilot shall allow Contracting Party to settle the Service fees with direct debit payments using a bank card in order to avoid fees falling into arrears. This option is available in the Administration / Invoicing menu of Contracting Party’s SalesAutopilot account.
11. Exclusion of liability for damage claims
SalesAutopilot excludes its liability for any damage arising from the use of the Service to the maximum extent possible as permitted by legislation applicable for contracts.
12. Modification of the Agreement and the fees
(1) SalesAutopilot publishes the fees of the Service in its price list available on the Webpage.
(2) SalesAutopilot is entitled to unilaterally modify this Agreement and the fees of the Service. Modification of the Agreement takes effect when it is published on the Webpage. Contracting Party shall be responsible for keeping track of any change in this Agreement. By continuing the use of the Service, Contracting Party accepts the modified provisions of the Agreement by conduct.
(3) If modifications affect a Service which is used by at least 1 Contracting Party, SalesAutopilot shall send a notification to Contracting Party to the e-mail address Contracting Party has provided regarding the modification 30 days prior to the modification taking effect, and at the same time publish a notice on the Webpage regarding the modification.
(4) In cases where modifications only affect newly introduced Services, i.e. the Services are not used by any Contracting Party, SalesAutopilot has the right to limit notifications regarding the modifications to publishing a notice on the Webpage.
(5) In the event that its e-mail address changes, Contracting Party shall provide its new e-mail address in the relevant menu, and shall pay special attention to ensure that it receives mails sent to the old e-mail address, and that it receives mails sent to the new e-mail address at the same time as the modification takes effect.
(6) Contracting Party declares that if it does not act in accordance with the above, and is not informed of any change in the prices or to the Agreement as a result, SalesAutopilot bears no liability for it and they shall act as if Contracting Party had received the new Agreement or new price list.
(1) SalesAutopilot operates a customer service in order to facilitate the use of the Service for its Contracting Parties, which shall handle reasonable requests in line with the intended use.
(2) SalesAutopilot excludes the following types of support from the ones available through its customer service:
- The Service does not include initiating or modifying any settings in the SalesAutopilot account, or creating, modifying, supporting or analyzing business processes.
- The Service does not include analyzing errors that have occurred or supposedly occurred in Contracting Party’s Proprietary code, not does it include searching for or repairing them, or providing support on them or even learning about them.
- The Service does not include learning about, analyzing, repairing, supplementing, improving or providing support on codes that connect the SalesAutopilot system to other systems by user or its agent.
- The service does not replace training on the Services.
(3) In addition to the above, SalesAutopilot shall bear no responsibility for damages in the account arising from erroneously realized business logic.
(4) Parties agree in a separate agreement if Contracting Party requests support with regard to the investigation, analysis, repair, supplementing or improvement of the cases listed in paragraph (2) of this Agreement in exchange for a fee. (5) Such support by SalesAutopilot is provided in accordance with the list of Consultancy / Development hourly fees which SalesAutopilot publishes on the Prices subpage of the Webpage.
14. Free account
(1) Contracting Party has the opportunity to register a free account in order to learn about the details of the Service, to gain appropriate information before committing to the use of the Service.
(2) The number of free accounts that can be registered by one natural or legal person at any one time cannot exceed one.
(3) SalesAutopilot maintains the right to suspend the free account of the Contracting Party if SalesAutopilot detects an account activity that violates the rule determined in the previous point, or if such activity harms the business interests of SalesAutopilot.
(4) Contracting Party explicitly accepts that pay-for accounts cannot be reverted to free accounts.
(5) Contracting Party acknowledges and accepts that SalesAutopilot is entitled to terminate Agreements with immediate effect if they are related to accounts that have been unused for more than 12 months, and at the same time, in accordance with paragraph (8) of point 2.3 of this Agreement, SalesAutopilot is entitled to immediately discontinue providing the Service, and immediately delete stored data, settings, content etc. Data records connected to Contracting Party will no longer be available or reproducible in the SalesAutopilot Systems. An account is regarded as unused for more than 12 months if no user has logged into said account even once.
15. Suspending the account
If Contracting Party intends to temporarily not use the Service but wishes to keep its data in a safe manner that ensures later usability, it shall be required to pay a pausing fee. The amount of this is 10% of the monthly software fee (package with the narrowest functionality) of the database, but at least EUR 20 + VAT / month.
Contracting Party – in the absence of its written declaration to the contrary – explicitly consents to its name or logo being used by SalesAutopilot as a reference on the www.salesautopilot.com and www.salesautopilot.hu webpages.
For issues not regulated in this Services Agreement, the provisions of the Hungarian Civil Code, the Hungarian Copyright Act, and the descriptions of the Services published on the Webpage are to be applied.
1: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)